FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes our cookies so special?
Our cookies are completely homemade. We only use the finest ingredients that money can buy. The cookies are made to order and given our own personal touch. We take pride in every order no matter the size.
2. How long will Glassybrown cookies retain their quality and freshness?
If our cookies are stored in an airtight tin or bag they should remain fresh for 5 days. Since most our customers eats all the cookies after opening the freshness of the cookies will last:)
3. What days do you ship and where?
We ship Monday-Thursday. No shipping Friday-Sunday. All orders placed before 9am will be processed by the end of the business day. All orders after noon will be placed the next business day. We ship anywhere in the United Sates, with the exception of PO Boxes & APO Addresses.
4. What are your approximate delivery times of day?
It varies depending on USPS scheduling in your location.
5. How do I know my orders were received?
You will receive an order confirmation in your email. Once order is complete you will receive a tracking number.
6. Where is your retail location?
There is no retail location at the present time.
7. Do you have a Corporate Gift Program?
8. Do you sell cookie dough?
9. I have some allergy concerns.
Our products are produced on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy, and wheat.
10. What's your refund policy?
We want all of our customers to be happy and return on a regular basis, but due to he perishable nature of our homemade cookies, we do not accept returns and all sales are final. We will provide refunds in special cases, on a case by case basis. If you are truly not satisfied with your purchase, please contact Arlene@glassybrown.com within 2 days of your delivery. We will evaluate your request based on the data your provide.
**********Please note that Glassybrown is not responsible for reshipping or refunding orders due to the following************
- Incorrect/Wrong Addresses
- Rural location that extend travel and delivery
- Recipients not at location, away from home
- No forwarding address
- Plane delays by USPS
- Problem not related to or caused by Glassybrown
- Delay in eating cookies upon receipt
- Cookies sent to someone who is out of town
- Priority mail delivery past estimated delivery date
- Mail room delays in offices, universities, hospital, big, companies, etc......